Meet the Class of 2022
Hometown: Scotch Plains, NJ
Major: Health & Societies, concentration in Health Law and Policy. Minors in Healthcare Management, Neuroscience, and Bioethics
Activities & Honors:
- Varsity Swim Team
- CSCAA Scholar All-American (2019)
- Penn Record Holder in 100 breast and as part of the 200 medley relay
- Two-time top-8 Ivy League Finalist
- Representative for Penn Athletics – Mental Health Advocate
- Student Wellness Advisor Group
- Nutrition Chair – – Health & Wellness Captains
- Programming Committee – Camp Kesem
- Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children
- Sexual Assault Support and Prevention Committee (2020-current),
- OAX Philanthropic Society
- Emergency Medical Technician
Hobbies: I’m a devoted foodie!
Favorite Book: When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
Favorite Food: Sushi and Sandwiches!
Favorite Quote: “Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you’ll land among the stars.”
Plans After Penn: I hope to attend law school!